Current Job Postings (click on a position to learn more):
Russian River Brewing Company is seeking a full time Dishwasher to join our team. If you are a hospitable person who enjoys providing a clean and sanitary environment for our customers, please review the job description and apply via link provided below. Please, no phone calls or walk ins - thanks!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook's line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
- Clean and roll/unroll mats.
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep/mop floors.
- Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster.
- Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed.
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
- Notify manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures.
- Other duties as directed.
- Any other tasks as requested by a manager on duty
- Current Serve Safe or California Food Handlers Certification
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays (required)
- Knowledge of or ability to learn basic sanitation and workplace safety regulations, food handling techniques, preparation, and cooking procedures
- Vocational school courses in kitchen basics such as food safety and handling procedures preferred
- Must be efficient, quick, and work well as part of a team
- Ability to withstand constant pressure to prepare dishwashing quickly, while ensuring quality is maintained, and safety and sanitation guidelines are observed at all times
- Personal cleanliness is essential
THE LEGAL STUFF
Applicants must be at least 21 years old and have some qualifying work experience. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand and walk quickly for long periods of time. The position requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s) for dishwashing; use of hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble. Talk and hear; stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 75 pounds. Creativity and a keen sense of taste and smell are needed. Use of arms above the shoulder is sometimes required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
We offer a great work environment, group medical benefits and beer discounts!
Please click on the following link to apply via our online application: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/i.RRBC.jobs?ApplyToJob=50370179
Please - no walk in applications or phone calls, thank you!
Back To Top