Position: Fork lift, warehousing, packaging (bottling and kegging), & sanitation (general brewery cleaning)
Shift: Must be available weekdays, weekends, and some evenings
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Work safely
• Work well with co-workers
• Operate a fork lift safely in all areas of the brewery
• Help keep warehouse and cold box areas organized
• Operate keg racking line including the ability to tip a 1/2 bbl keg onto a pallet
• Work in all areas of the bottling line
• General cleaning and sanitation of all brewery/work areas
• Assist other employees as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
A good candidate must fit in with our passionate and hard working team and be a great communicator. Although having fork lift experience is not necessary, having some experience operating a fork lift safely is helpful. Candidates must be serious about safety, quality, and cleanliness. A good candidate will also need to lift up to 60 pounds, be able to twist and turn, be able to reach over your shoulders, and work in a standing, walking, or crouching position at a steady pace. Candidates must also be available to work days, weekends, and some evenings.
Competitive wage based on previous work experience and expertise.
Benefits package includes supplemental healthcare, vacation, and of course beer.
Send cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com.
Human Resources Coordinator/Executive Assistant
In search of qualified candidates to apply for a new position at Russian River Brewing Company to take on all responsibilities and duties related to the function of Human Resources including, but not limited to, the following:
• Prepares and maintains employment records for hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, and promotions
• Creating and maintaining new hire packets
• Updating Employee Handbook annually
• Ensuring company is compliant with all the necessary Federal and State posting requirements
• Processes and manages wage garnishments and other payroll-related items
• Handles UI claims, SDI claims, and FMLA cases
• Explains company policies, procedures and benefit plan provisions to employees
• Posts job ads and screens all resumes received
• Maintains resumes, application forms, and applicant logs in line with policy and record retention rules
• Schedules and conducts new hire orientations
• Oversees all things related to company benefits such as healthcare
• Makes sure managers are current on all necessary training and employees are up to date on current policies
• Answers routine inquiries from inside and outside the company on employment verifications, benefits claims processing, and job openings in line with company policy on these matters
• Assisting the owners of the company with travel arrangements, confidential matters, special projects, and other tasks on an as needed basis
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 4 years of related experience in the field of Human Resources. College education preferred, high school diploma or GED required. Candidates must proficient in Microsoft Office applications, well written and well spoken, good at multi-tasking and handle stress while working under pressure. Strong candidates must be very detail oriented, good at prioritizing and trustworthy in this highly confidential position. Qualified candidates may send resumes with cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org.