SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BREWERY REPRESENTATIVE
This position is responsible for representing RRBC in San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside and Orange Counties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with RRBC’s valued wholesale partners and accounts
- Respond in a timely manner to customer feedback/complaints with compassion and professional courtesy
- Prepare and make presentations to sales teams
- Audit on/off premise accounts for Quality Assurance
- Maximize the customer experience from distributor to consumer
- Embrace and communicate RRBC’s company culture
- Follow up on complaints and ongoing issues with bootlegging
- Lay the foundation to streamline future strategic allocations
- Assist distributor sales team in day-to-day management of RRBC’s message and quality standards
- Represent RRBC at festivals and events
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Craft beer/wine/spirit/food/life enthusiast; Cicerone certification a plus
- Experience with supplier and distributor sales
- Principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
- Business and management principles involved in resource allocation, leadership and supervisory techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Principles and methods for moving goods by road, including the relative costs and benefits
- Business math and its application to distribution techniques
- Raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective distribution of goods
- Effectively managing one’s own time
- Excellent communication skills
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Listen and understand information and ideas as presented
- Communicate information and ideas through speaking and writing so others will understand
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting standards and monitoring performance
- Use common sense in all daily activities
- Work as a team member
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Any combination equivalent to the education and experience likely to provide the required knowledge and abilities would be qualifying
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Must have a reliable vehicle and be able to travel as the business requires
- Current/valid California Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Position may require occasional weekend and/or evening work
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Much of the work consists of conveying information verbally. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand and/or sit for long periods of time and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, twist, bend and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift or carry up to 55 pounds and manipulate and/or move up to 155 pounds. Use of arms above the shoulder is sometimes required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble. The employee operates a motor vehicle.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please apply by following this link: https://secure.saashr.com/ta/i.RRBC.jobs?ApplyToJob=67163590. Please no walk ins or phone calls!
Back To Top