Russian River Brewing Company is seeking a part time Security employee to join our team. Shifts needed are TH/FR/SAT 4:30pm – 12am. If you are a hospitable person who enjoys providing a safe environment in a pub atmosphere, please review the job description and apply via the link provided and include your resume. Please, no phone calls or walk ins - thanks!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains security of brewpub and safety of employees and customers
- Monitors customer behavior in order to maintain a safe and fun environment
- Maintains a calm, friendly, and approachable demeanor
- Deals with safety issues discreetly and delicately
- Breaks down boxes and makes sure brewery is clean at the end of each shift
- Runs an orderly line when pub is at capacity
- Counts customers to ensure the pub is not over capacity
- Alerts manager and other staff of possible problems
- Prepares incident reports
- Informs other security members and managers of issues with customers
- Calls police or fire department in cases of emergency
- Circulate among customers to preserve order and protect company property
- Conducts other tasks as needed at the request of the manager on duty
- Current CA Guard card
- First aid/CPR certified a plus
- Principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies and procedures to promote effective security operations for the protection of people and property
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with the public and ability to effectively communicate
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking the time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate
- Talking to others to convey information effectively
- Work as a team member
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or likely to go wrong
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others can understand
THE LEGAL STUFF
Applicants must be at least 21 years old and have at least 6 months of qualifying restaurant, security and/or customer service experience. Much of the work consists of conveying information verbally. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, twist and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 155 pounds. Use of arms above or below the shoulder is sometimes required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble.
We offer a great work environment, group medical benefits and beer perks!
This is a full time position. Please apply via our website: https://secure.saashr.com/ta/i.RRBC.jobs?ApplyToJob=50372994
Please - no walk in applications or phone calls, thank you!