We are hiring a full time Busser/Host for our Santa Rosa pub!
Please review the job and our requirements below. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Ths Busser/Host ensures the smooth flow of customer turnover by clearing and cleaning tables, stocking sanitizer water, ice and towels, and completes side work as requested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Clears and cleans tables and wipes seats as customers leave
- Pre-busses: clears empty plates and glasses as needed
- Cleans up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and removes empty bottles and trash
- Changes sanitizer water when cold and/or dirty
- Ensures clean towels are available for use at all times
- Places “reserve” signs on tables as customers leave and tells host what tables are or will be available
- Ensures water stations are full and stocked with cups
- Keeps ice stocked in the server station
- Completes side work before pub opens or when requested
- Keeps floor clear of debris and sweeps when necessary
- Brings bus tubs and blue glass racks to their proper places when full
- Acts friendly and sincere with all customers
- Greets customers when they enter the pub and seats them at tables
- Provides customers with menus
- Maintains a list of available tables and ensures tables are not empty for more than five minutes
- Maintains a waiting list when necessary
- Accurately quotes a waiting time to all customers
- Speaks with customers to ensure satisfaction with food and service, or to respond to complains
- Answers telephone calls and responds to inquiries or transfers calls as appropriate while effectively dealing with customers as they arrive
- Maintains contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that details are handled properly and customers’ concerns and requests are addressed
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be available to work days/nights, including weekends and holidays
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Much of the work consists of conveying information verbally. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, twist and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 60 pounds. Use of arms above or below the shoulder is sometimes required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please apply here: https://secure.saashr.com/ta/i.RRBC.careers?ApplyToJob=50389829.