Russian River Brewing Company is hiring a full time Facilities Coordinator to join the team!
This position is scheduled to work Wednesday – Sunday from 4am – 12pm, (with Monday and Tuesday off). We offer a fun and rewarding work environment with some serious perks such as; group medical/dental/vision/life/accident insurance, 401k with matching, and discounts on beer/food/merchandise!
Please read our description below and if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for proactively and reactively ensuring that all cleanliness needs for the production brewery, brewpub buildings, public areas and grounds are addressed and corrected in a timely, thorough and cost-effective manner.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Responsible for the daily cleaning of the restaurant, tasting room, gift shop, public and employee restrooms, employee breakroom and locker rooms, tour areas and grounds, as directed.
- Sweeps, mops, vacuums areas as directed.
- Cleans walls and floor surfaces including wood, tile, vinyl and concrete.
- Washes windows and mirrors as scheduled.
- Regularly uses leaf blower to clear pub patio and guest parking lot.
- Removes spider webs from eaves of building(s)
- Follows all safety and security protocols regarding use of work equipment and procedures
- May assist with landscaping and/or maintenance projects as directed
- Special projects as directed by Manager
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
- Relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective operations for the protection of other employees and property
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions or approaches to problems
- Determines the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job; ability to operate all necessary equipment needed for job(s)
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail and thoroughness
- Understands written sentences in work related documents
- Be organized and concise in relation to all cleaning projects
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Work as a cooperative team member
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work early mornings, weekends, and holidays
- Minimum two years related sanitation/janitorial/housekeeping experience
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player; use of common sense in decision making
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Professional appearance and demeanor
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Much of the work consists of working on and handling machinery and equipment and conveying information verbally. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, twist and crouch. Employee must be able to use ladders and work comfortably at heights over 20’. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 160 pounds. Use of arms above or below the shoulder is required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee occasionally will need to operate a motor vehicle. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble.
Please apply here: http://’https://secure.saashr.com/ta/i.RRBC.careers?ApplyToJob=251822976
Russian River Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and participates in e-verify.