Russian River Brewing Company is seeking two full time Facility Coordinators/Sanitation team members to join us in Windsor!
This position is responsible for proactively and reactively ensuring that all cleanliness needs for the production brewery, brewpub buildings, public areas and grounds are addressed and corrected in a timely, thorough and cost-effective manner.
The main duties of the position are:
- Responsible for the daily cleaning of the restaurant, tasting room, gift shop, public and employee restrooms, employee breakroom and locker rooms, tour areas and grounds, as directed.
- Sweeps, mops, vacuums areas as directed.
- Cleans walls and floor surfaces including wood, tile, vinyl and concrete.
- Washes windows and mirrors as scheduled.
- Regularly uses leaf blower to clear pub patio and guest parking lot.
- Removes spider webs from eaves of building(s)
- Follows all safety and security protocols regarding use of work equipment and procedures
- Special projects as directed by Manager
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
- Relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective operations for the protection of other employees and property
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions or approaches to problems
- Determines the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job; ability to operate all necessary equipment needed for job(s)
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail and thoroughness
- Understands written sentences in work related documents
- Be organized and concise in relation to all cleaning projects
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Work as a cooperative team member
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years related sanitation/janitorial/housekeeping experience
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player; use of common sense in decision making
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Professional appearance and demeanor
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Much of the work consists of working on and handling machinery and equipment and conveying information verbally. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, twist and crouch. Employee must be able to use ladders and work comfortably at heights over 20’. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 160 pounds. Use of arms above or below the shoulder is required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee occasionally will need to operate a motor vehicle. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work
We offer group medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k plan and paid time off – as well as beer, merchandise and food discounts!
Please apply here: https://secure.saashr.com/ta/i.RRBC.careers?ApplyToJob=184692036