We are hiring a full time Gift Shop Supervisor to join the RRBC team! Please read our description below and if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Gift Shop Supervisor is responsible for managing all gift shop related items, fulfilling all online orders and other shipping, and providing excellent customer service in the gift shop, (through self and staff), while being a passionate steward for craft beer and RRBC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Act as head of merchandise overseeing procurement, inventory, tracking and merchandising, and maintain schedule of restock levels for gift shop, online store and 4th St location
- Makes suggestions for new merchandise to Owner and General Manager based on customer requests or sales trends
- Maintains a working knowledge of all RRBC merchandise and beer sold
- Coordinates merchandise transfers between Windsor and 4th St locations as appropriate
- Ensures all hourly employees are taking their rest and meal periods
- Tracks all incoming merchandise orders, keeps live inventory counts, and depletes items as appropriate within Revel POS.
- Spends approximately 50% or more time on the Windsor gift shop sales floor assisting customers and to monitor customer service provided by staff to ensure a positive experience
- Provides product knowledge to gift shop/pub team; coordinating with Training Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of online store; posting merchandise photos, description and pricing, as well as fulfilling all online orders and responding to customer requests
- Handles any complaints or issues with customers
- Assists with comps and voids when applicable for the staff
- Communicates relevant policy changes to staff
- Advises the General Manager or Assistant General Manager if disciplinary actions should be taken for employees violating company policies (such as tardiness)
- Maintains a safe and comfortable environment for employees and customers
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
This position supervises the gift shop employees while on duty
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Alcohol Beverage laws as they pertain to serving alcohol
- Principles and processes for providing excellent customer service, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Ability to perform sales analysis and make recommendations for retail pricing
- Raw materials, production processes, COGS, quality control, and other techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills for dealing with the public
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management for dealing with diverse duties and staff
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Works well as a team member
- Calculate figures and amounts
- Understand and follow oral and written instruction
- Communicate information and ideas both verbally and in writing so others will understand
- Organize, prioritize, and manage time
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years old
- College degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two years experience supervising in a retail environment
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Current CA Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays as dictated by business needs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Much of the work consists of conveying and receiving information verbally. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand and walk for long periods of time; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, twist and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 50 pounds. Use of arms above or below the shoulder is sometimes required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Work will require weekend and/or evening work.
Please apply here: https://secure.saashr.com/ta/i.RRBC.careers?ApplyToJob=218265601
RRBC is an equal opportunity employer and utilizes e-verify.