RRBC is hiring a full time Logistics and Inventory Manager which will work from our facility in Windsor! This position manages and directs all warehouse activities and company inventory while ensuring the Company’s quality standards and preferred business practices are being met.
We offer a fun and challenging work environment which includes group medical/dental/vision/life/accident insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401k with company match, employee wellness (yoga and massage onsite), and discounts on beer/food/merchandise. If you love craft beer, even better! Please read our description below and if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Analyze and manage all aspects of warehouse systems and practices to ensure accurate inventories including; just in time inventory, weekly cycle counts, FIFO, etc.
- Lead and direct all weekly, monthly and annual inventories for the warehouse and investigate all discrepancies
- Manage beer and cooperage inventory, as well as all internal transfers (Windsor and Santa Rosa) by creating BOL’s (sales orders) and ensuring accurate entries for all transfers and movement of finished goods
- Direct warehouse team and shipping partners to efficiently organize and ship product in the warehouse with an emphasis on FIFO
- Manage weekly wholesale and retail beer allocations and communicate to internal customers, self-distributed accounts and distributors
- Approve and organize all incoming freight
- Schedule all distributor trucks and outbound shipments
- Communicate with Production Manager regarding ingredients and supplies received in warehouse
- Communicate with pub and gift shop managers regarding merchandise, glassware, etc. received in warehouse
- Manage, direct and train all warehouse and delivery driver employees for the complete employee cycle
- Oversee warehouse team and driver’s Emcompass and Obeer entries while ensuring accuracy
- Responsible for keeping the warehouse organized, neat and clean, and holding team members to the same standard
- Oversee warehouse safety ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and company regulations
- Represent Warehouse department on the company’s safety committee
- Manage the company’s forklift certification program
- All other duties as assigned
This position supervises RRBC Delivery Drivers and Warehouse employees
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Principles and processes for providing excellent customer service (internal and external), including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of business arithmetic and ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks
- Business and management principles involved in resource allocation, leadership and supervisory techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and customer service skills for dealing with the public and staff
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Good organization, prioritization, and time management skills for dealing with diverse duties and staff
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Effectively supervise, motivate, give direction, counsel, and lead others
- Concurrently handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Communicate information and ideas both verbally and in writing so others will understand
- Organize, prioritize, and manage time and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or additional education/certifications welcomed
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role required (e.g. Warehouse or Inventory Manager); beer or wine industry a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing direct reports
- Knowledge of Obeer, Revel, and Encompass desired, or comparable software programs
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and business acumen, professional communication is a must (verbal and written)
- Current CDL, class C required
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player with passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following: Much of the work consists of conveying information verbally with employees and vendors. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to sit, stand, and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist and crawl. The employee must occasionally lift or carry up to 55 pounds, and/or move up to 155 pounds. Use of arms above and below the shoulder is sometimes required. The employee may need to operate a motor vehicle. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Please apply here: https://secure.saashr.com/ta/i.RRBC.careers?ApplyToJob=268627715
Russian River Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and participates in e-verify.