Russian River Brewing Company is hiring a Packaging Tech to join the team in Windsor! Please read the description below and if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
The Packaging Tech is responsible for supporting bottling operations and kegging beer at the Windsor location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Provide support for all bottling line operations (loading crowns, labels, boxes, etc.)
- Operate the Comac keg racker
- Ensures all packaging tasks are completed safely, accurately and on-time.
- Work safely and demonstrate cooperation with co-workers
- Have a passion for quality beer and quality workmanship
- Cleaning and sanitation
- All work to be completed with an eye towards low Total Packaged Oxygen
- Report any mechanical issues to packaging lead or packaging manager
- Operate a fork lift safely
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Follow all safety rules and wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as required
- Previous experience on a packaging line is preferred.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude to repair packaging equipment
- Must be serious about safety, quality and cleanliness
- Fit in with our passionate and hard-working team
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Position may require occasional weekend and/or evening work
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Much of the work consists of conveying information verbally. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand and/or sit for long periods of time and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, twist, bend and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift or carry up to 60 pounds and manipulate and/or move up to 155 pounds, including tipping full kegs via a tipping station. Use of arms above the shoulder is sometimes required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble. The employee operates a motor vehicle/forklift.
RRBC offers a competitive wage, including group medical/dental/vision/life/accident insurance, paid time off (vacation and holidays), 401k (with matching), and discounts on beer/food/merch!
Please apply here: https://secure.saashr.com/ta/i.RRBC.careers?ApplyToJob=218279232
Russian River Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and participates in e-verify.