RRBC Santa Rosa is hiring a part time Security Host to join our team!
The Security Host is responsible for ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for all customers and employees at Russian River Brewing Company at our Pub.
Please read the description below and if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Maintains security of brewpub and safety of employees and customers
- Monitors customer behavior in order to maintain a safe and fun environment
- Maintains a calm, friendly, and approachable demeanor
- Deals with safety issues discreetly and delicately
- Breaks down boxes and makes sure brewery is clean at the end of each shift
- Runs an orderly line when pub is at capacity
- Counts customers to ensure the pub is not over capacity
- Alerts manager and other staff of possible problems
- Prepares incident reports
- Informs other security members and managers of issues with customers
- Calls police or fire department in cases of emergency
- Circulate among customers to preserve order and protect company property
- Conducts other tasks as needed at the request of the manager on duty
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies and procedures to promote effective security operations for the protection of people and property
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with the public and ability to effectively communicate
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking the time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate
- Talking to others to convey information effectively
- Work as a team member
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or likely to go wrong
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others can understand
- High school diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Minimum two years related experience in a restaurant environment or equivalent; prior security experience preferred
- CA Guard card preferred (RRBC can provide)
- Current RBS certification (RRBC can provide)
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Professional appearance and demeanor
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Much of the work consists of conveying information verbally. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, twist and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 155 pounds. Use of arms above or below the shoulder is sometimes required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Work may require weekend and/or evening work.
Please apply here: https://secure.saashr.com/ta/i.RRBC.careers?ApplyToJob=235029891
Russian River Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and participates in e-verify.