Russian River Brewing Company is hiring a full time Warehouse Associate/Forklift Driver to join the team!
This position is responsible for assisting the Packaging Manager and Warehouse operations at our Windsor production facility, Monday – Friday, 7am-4pm.
Please read the description below and if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Loads daily delivery onto assigned vehicle (using forklift or other loading equipment)
- Receives deliveries to warehouse as needed and checks items against packing lists
- Acts as primary forklift driver on bottling days
- Obeys all traffic laws and follow all established traffic and transportation procedures
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
- Warehouse cleaning and organizing, including cold storage
- Assists with monthly inventory
- Assists on bottling and kegging line when necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
- Principles and methods for moving goods by road, including the relative costs and benefits
- Business math and its application to distribution techniques
- Effectively managing one’s own time; be able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Giving full attention to what others are saying and asking questions as appropriate
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Monitor/asses performance of yourself or others to make improvements or take corrective action
- Identify problems and reviewing information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Listen and understand information and ideas as presented
- Communicate information and ideas through speaking and writing so others will understand
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- See details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)
- Use common sense in all daily activities
- Work as a team member
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Any combination equivalent to the education and experience likely to provide the required knowledge and abilities would be qualifying
- Current forklift certification
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Current/valid California Driver’s License with a clean driving record
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Much of the work consists of conveying information verbally. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, twist, bend and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift or carry up to 55 pounds and manipulate and/or move up to 155 pounds. Use of arms above the shoulder is sometimes required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble. The employee operates a motor vehicle and must also be able to sit for extended periods of time .
RRBC offers a competitive wage, group medical/dental/vision/life/accident insurance, paid time off, 401k (with matching!), and beer/food/merch discounts.
Please apply here: https://secure.saashr.com/ta/i.RRBC.careers?ApplyToJob=218279239
Russian River Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and participates in e-verify.